Baxi EcoBlue 18 System Boiler ErP
When space is at a premium, you need a boiler which is both small and reliable to handle your hot water and heating demands. The Baxi EcoBlue series of System boilers are the most compact that Baxi have ever designed, enabling it to fit neatly within most standard 300mm deep cupboard spaces. Despite the compact dimensions, the EcoBlue 18 System Boiler is more than capable of supplying a reliable source of heating and hot water.
- Central Heating Output: 18kW
- BTU Output: 60,000
With a 5 year manufacturer warranty* available as you can rest assured that you have the support of one of the UK’s biggest boiler names should anything go wrong.
The Baxi EcoBlue Advance range has now been updated to be ErP compliant, ensuring your new boiler installation follows the latest regulations on new central heating systems.
As an A-rated boiler, you also know that you are going to enjoy the highest possible levels of efficiency. As an example moving to an A-rated boiler model has been known to save homeowners upwards of £300 from their annual gas bill**.
- Easy Installation & Servicing – the boiler comes with a full wall mounting jig with positive fixing, easy to access boiler connections, gas test point on gas tap and integral filling loop
- Front access to all components for quick servicing
- Compatibility with a broad range of flexible Baxi installation accessories e.g. flues, extensions, bends (not included as standard, to be purchased separately)
- Extensive range of plug in Baxi timers available (not included as standard, to be purchased separately)
- One metre lead provided for ease of installation, no need to access the control box