Baxi EcoBlue Advance 13 Heat Regular Boiler ErP
When space is at a premium, you need a boiler which is both small and reliable to handle your hot water and heating demands. The Baxi EcoBlue series of Heat Only boilers are the most compact that Baxi have ever designed, enabling it to fit neatly within most standard 300mm deep cupboard spaces. Despite the compact dimensions, the EcoBlue Advance 13 Heat Only Boiler is more than capable of supplying a reliable source of heating and hot water.
- Central Heating Output: 13kW
- BTU Output: 45,000
With a 5 year manufacturer warranty* available as you can rest assured that you have the support of one of the UK’s biggest boiler names should anything go wrong.
Baxi's range of gas boilers have now been updated to meet the new ErP directive. These changes ensure that your new boiler installation will be fully compliant with new regulations.
As an A-rated boiler, you also know that you are going to enjoy the highest possible levels of efficiency. As an example moving to an A-rated boiler model has been known to save homeowners upwards of £300 from their annual gas bill**.
- One of the lightest boilers available
- Compact size is perfect where space is at a premium
- The Baxi EcoBlue boiler will directly replace any existing heat only boiler due to no pump overrun requirement
- Rear flue option available
- Manufactured from high quality Baxi Genuine Parts to give outstanding reliability and performance
- Top central flue makes replacing exisiting boilers as simple as possible
- Positive fix wall mounting plate
- Baxi's huge variety of flue lengths, bends and accessories, allowing for a versatile installation
- Extensive range of plug in Baxi timers available (not included as standard, to be purchased separately)
- One metre lead provided for ease of installation, no need to access the control box