Baxi EcoBlue Advance 40 Combi Boiler ErP
The Baxi EcoBlue Advance series of Combi boilers is the most compact that Baxi have ever designed, enabling it to fit neatly within most standard 300mm deep cupboard spaces. Despite its small dimensions the EcoBlue Advance 40 boiler model is able to give homeowners a powerful heating and hot water performance.
The Baxi EcoBlue Advance 40 Combi boiler has a domestic hot water (DHW) flow rate of 16.4 litres per minute and a central heating output of 32kW, making it perfect for larger properties with a high hot water demand (2-5+ bedrooms with 1/2 bathroom).
- Max Central Heating Output: 32kW
- DHS Flow Rate: 16.4 litres/minute
With a 10 year manufacturer warranty* available as you can rest assured that you have the support of one of the UK’s biggest boiler names should anything go wrong. Terms and conditions apply.
The Baxi EcoBlue Advance range has now been updated to be ErP compliant, ensuring your new boiler installation follows the latest regulations on new central heating systems.
As an A-rated boiler, you also know that you are going to enjoy the highest possible levels of efficiency. As an example moving to an A-rated boiler model has been known to save homeowners upwards of £300 from their annual gas bill**.
- Easy Installation & Servicing – the boiler comes with a full wall mounting jig with positive fixing, easy to access boiler connections, gas test point on gas tap and integral filling loop
- Front access to all components for quick servicing
- Compatibility with a broad range of flexible Baxi installation accessories e.g. flues, extensions, bends (not included as standard, to be purchased separately)
- Extensive range of plug in Baxi timers available (not included as standard, to be purchased separately)
- One metre lead provided for ease of installation, no need to access the control box