Potterton Promax 12 System Boiler ErP
he Potterton Promax 12 System Boiler is an ideal choice for small properties (such as flats) that utilise a hot water cylinder to supply hot water.
- Central heating Output: 12kw
As an A-rated System Boiler, the Potterton Promax 12 can potentially save you up to several £100's on your annual heating bills if you are upgrading an older, low efficiency boiler. The Promax System Boiler is also fully modulating, meaning it will intelligently adjust to use the correct amount of fuel to meet current demands to save on usage.
Thanks to Potterton's 'Multifit' flue options, the flue can be mounted either horizontally or vertically up to a length of 20 metres. This gives you ultimate flexibility in where you choose to install your boiler as the flue can be routed in anyway to comply with current regulations through the use of extensions and elbows. See the right side of the page for flues and accessories.
- Fully Modulating
- Compatible with Multifit GasSaver which can save up to 37% on gas for DHW
- Flueing options of up to 20m to allow greater flexibility of siting
- Optional stand off bracket allows pipes to be routed behind the boiler
- Best in class for NOx5 rating
- Fully compliant with the new ErP Regulations
- Robust hydraulic connections offer quality and reliability
- 2 Year Warranty