Glow-Worm Energy 35 Store Combi Boiler ERP
Glow-Worm Energy 35 Store Combi Boiler ERP 0010017338
The Glow-Worm Energy 35 Combi Boiler ERP 0010017338 is a popular choice for medium to large properties with 3-4 bedrooms and 1-2 bathroom.
The all new Energy range by Glow-Worm is a definitive collection of their most efficient ErP rated boilers to date, this new line of boilers meets the new ErP directives that will be enforced as of September 2015. Glow-Worm is foreseen as an extremely reputable company within the heating industry who provide highly reliable and well-engineered boilers for homes all over the UK.
The Glow-Worm Energy 35 Combi Boiler ERP 0010017338 is a combination boiler with a unique feature of two 21 litre water storage tanks built within it, this gives you the combined benefits of a system and combi boiler. Because of its storage capabilities it provides efficient and instant unlimited domestic hot water.
The Glow-Worm Energy 35 Combi Boiler ERP 0010017338 incorporates an attractive modern design with a bright and easy to use interface, controlling your boiler has never been so simple. The two 21 litre insulated tanks housed inside the unit provide a short re-heat time of less than 5 minutes.
- Manufacturers code: 0010017338
- One way fit, simple wiring connections
- All components housed within a single compact wall hung unit, meaning minimal space is required in comparison to other comparable performance heating solutions
- Stainless steel heat exchanger ensures great performance and exceptional reliability
- Provides high performance heating and instant, sustained hot water supply for larger properties
- High Efficiency and NOx Class 5 rated
- System contains two highly insulated 21 litre integrated tanks to provide constant and large hot water usage, and reduced heat loss
- Powerful 19.7 litres/min flow rate
- Fast re-generation times of less than 5 minutes
- Features 12 litre expansion vessel to cover larger system requirements
- Compatible with Glow-worm’s eBUS controls including Climapro2 RF
- Clear fault code explanation - detailed plain text display to help use and commissioning
- Removable easy clean filter helps protect the heating circuit, even in hard water areas
- Ultra quiet operation
- Free 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
Performance & Dimensions
- Casing dimensions: Height-890mm, Width-470mm & Depth-561mm
- Central Heating Output (kW): Min-8.5 & Max-30.0
- Minimum operating pressure (bar): 0.3