Worcester Greenstar 28CDi Compact Gas Combi Boiler ERP
The Worcester 28CDi Compact is a gas combi boiler with a maximum central heating output of 24kW, meaning it can meet the heating and hot water requirements of a small to medium size property with up to 3 bedrooms and a single bathroom.
The biggest innovation surrounding the CDi Compact range is the size of the boilers themselves. With dimensions 690mm (h) x 390mm (w) x 280mm (d), the CDi Compacts are the smallest boilers to have ever been produced by Worcester Bosch. It’s so small that it can be installed within most kitchen cupboard spaces, making it easy to fit into your home.
The 28CDi is able to offer the highest levels of heating and hot water despite its compact dimensions and as such has been given an A-rating efficiency- this can help you to save money on your heating bills.
- A-rated efficiency
- Maximum temperature setting override – configure your boiler so it doesn’t go above a certain temperature
- Recyclable components
- Gains 3 x credits for sustainable home’s code
- High efficiency standby mode
- Simple and intelligent control options available, optimising boiler efficiency and fuel consumption
- Condensing boiler technology for maximum efficiency
- Comfort and ECO modes to suit hot water delivery needs
- Modulating pump offers reduced electricity usage and minimises noise during when in use
- Integrated frost protection (boiler and the surrounding pipes)
- ErP Compliant
- 5 Year warranty on Greenstar Gas Boilers as standard (terms and conditions apply)
The 28CDi Compact has been revised to include a new ErP compliant pump, bringing it in line with new legislation covering new boilers and other heating appliances. ErP regulations are being put in place in an effort to reduce carbon emissions across the UK, and a new A-rated combi boiler is the perfect way to comply with this legislation.