Worcester Greenstar 32CDi Compact Gas Combi Boiler ERP
The Worcester Greenstar 36CDi Compact is a natural gas combi boiler in a long line of high efficiency heating solutions from Worcester Bosch. With a maximum central heating output of 24kW and domestic hot water (DHW) output of 36kW, the 36CDi is able to meet the heating and hot water needs of a mid-to-large size property with up to 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The biggest innovation surrounding the CDi Compact range is the size of the boilers themselves. With dimensions 690mm (h) x 390mm (w) x 280mm (d), the 36CDi is the smallest boiler to have ever been produced by Worcester Bosch. It’s so small that it can be installed within most kitchen cupboard spaces, making it fit seamlessly into your home.
The 36CDi can offer the highest levels of heating and hot water despite its compact dimensions and as such has been given an A-rating efficiency. This means you will enjoy the highest possible efficiency levels over 90.5%, helping you to save money on your heating bills.
- A-rated efficiency
- Maximum temperature setting override – configure your boiler so it doesn’t go above a certain temperature
- Recyclable components
- Gains 3 x credits for Sustainable Home’s Code
- High efficiency standby mode
- Simple and intelligent control options allowing you to optimise boiler efficiency and fuel usage
- Condensing boiler technology – maximum efficiency
- Comfort and ECO modes to suit hot water delivery needs
- Modulating pump offers reduced electricity usage and minimises noise when in use
- Integrated frost protection (boiler and the surrounding pipes)
- ErP Compliant
- 5 year guarantee on plate heat exchange and 10 year guarantee on Worcester primary heat exchanger*
- 5 Year warranty on Greenstar gas boilers as standard (terms and conditions apply)
The 36CDi Compact has been revised to include a new ErP compliant pump, bringing it in line with legislation covering new boilers and other heating appliances. ErP regulations are being put in place to reduce carbon emissions across the UK, and a new A-rated combi boiler is the perfect way to comply with this legislation.
This combi boiler will need a flue, as one is not supplies as standard. Purchase all you need for your boiler in one of the Tuler boiler packs.